During my masters degree in 2017-2018, and from 2019 onwards during my PhD program, I worked as a graduate teaching assistant in the Department of Mathematics at Western University. I conducted tutorials, hosted office hours, and graded assessments as part of my duties. These courses included:
- CALC 1301A: Calculus II
- CALC 1501B: Calculus II for Mathematical and Physical Science
- MATH 1229A/B: Methods of Matrix Algebra
- MATH 1600A/B: Linear Algebra I
- MATH 2120B: Intermediate Linear Algebra
- MATH 2151A: Discrete Structures for Engineering
- MATH 3020A: Introduction to Abstract Algebra
- MATH 3120B: Group Theory
- MATH 3121B/9050B: Advanced Linear Algebra
- MATH 3159A: Introduction to Cryptography
Directed Reading Program (DRP)
I supervised various undergraduate students as part of the Directed Reading Program (DRP) in the fall of 2020 and 2021. These projects included an introduction to point-set topology using category theory and an introduction to convex geometry. If you’re an undergraduate interested in completing a DRP with me, please feel free to drop me an email.
I privately tutor undergraduate students for all mathematics courses. For my current availability, please email me.
During the year in between my masters and PhD, I was an instructor at Seneca College in Toronto. I was a part of the wonderful team in the Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees (PHS) program.